1976 Created in 1976 in Paris from the Julie Group, resulting from Théâtracide : First intervention with a hot-air balloon in Aix, a city open to street acrobats.
1980 Participation in Falaise des Fous (Jura), one of the first street theatre festivals
1985 Establishment and structuring in Lavaur (Tarn):
The company changed its name to Plasticiens Volants
1992 Closing ceremony for the Olympic games in Barcelona with the company ‘El Comediants’
1999 Established the company in Graulhet (Tarn) in an old tannery
1990 CETTE ANNEE-LA... Taken from “ The combat of Tancrede and Cloride” of Claudio Monteverdi
1993 NUIT SAINT GEORGES
1994 L’APPRENTI-SORCIER In production with the F.A.U.S.T. of Toulouse
1997 DON QUICHOTTE
1998 LES OGRES
1998 NGALYOD - Creation in Australia
2001 SIMURGH inspired by the Persian folk tale written by Attar in the XIIIth century called “The language of birds”
2002 LA FIANCEE DU DRAGON for Expo 02 in Switzerland
2002 MOON (MOON FISHER)
2003 DETOURS D’EXPEDITION
2004 LA 8ème MERVEILLE
• France Avignon festival (final part 1983 with Ephémère and Els Comediants)
Chalon dans la rue festival (final part 1991 and1993 with Els Comediants)
festival Viva Cité à Sotteville lès-Rouen (ouverture 2003)
Puppet festival of Charleville-Mezières (2000, 2003, 2006)
festival Au Bonheur des Mômes au Grand Bornand (2006)
• Spain First arts festival of Salamanca (2005)
Dance and theatre festival of Las Palmas (2005) Tarrega festival (several times)
La Merce festival in Barcelona (1991)
• United Kingdom Edinburgh’s Hogmanay (1992,1995,2000,2001,2007)
Wow on the Waterfront Cardiff festival (2007)
The Stockton International Riverside Festival - Stocktonon-Tees (2000)
Greenwich + Docklands festival - London (2004, 2007)
• Romania festival International de Théâtre de Sibiu (2008)
• Switzerland The Six Pompes beach festival (2008)
• Netherlands Cultura Nova festival (2005, 2008)
• Canada Just for Laugh Montreal festival and Quebec Summer festival (2006)
• Australia Sydney, Melbourne and Perth festivals (2000)
• Venezuela International Theater festival of Caracas (2002)
• Mexico international Cervantino festival of Guanajuato (2003)
Cultural festival of Zacatecas (2003)
• Brazil Belo Horizonte festival (1998)
Sao Paulo festival (1995)
• Taiwan Taipeh festival (several editions)
• South Korea Uijeongbu Music and theater festival (2006).
The Last years...
-‘Ngalyod’ show tour in Europe, Australia (Melbourne, Sydney ) and Noumea
-‘The Ogres’, ‘Don Quichotte’ and ‘Ezili’ tour
-Opening ceremony show for the Para Olympic games in Sydney
- Creation of the show SIMURGH, a show inspired by the Persian folk tale written by Attar in the XIIIth century called “The language of birds”
- Participation in the carnival of Nice.
- Artistic direction for the carnival at Graulhet.
- Representations of ‘Simurgh’, in Graulhet, Gaillac, Rennes, Dreux, Edinburough and St Raphael.
- Production of the show ‘The Dragon’s Fiancé’ for Expo 02 in Switzerland
- Simurgh, Ezili and Don Quichotte in : Termini (Italy),
International Théâtre Festival in Caracas (Venezuela), Tunis , Langres, Istanbul ..
- Production of the show MOON with the company ‘Aeroplume’ for the Moon Festival anniversary in Taipeh (Taiwan)
- Production of the show ‘ PEARL’
- Inauguration of the Singapore Opera House.
- « Odyssey 2003 » tour in the Mediterranean region with the company Xarxa and group F, a project organised by the Toursky Theatre from Marseille.
- A Don Quichotte tour in Mexico and the opening ceremony show for the “Viva Cité” festival in Sotteville les Rouen (FR).
- Simurgh in Deventer and Geleen (Holland), Borgloon (Belgium), Tournefeuille, Macon…
- Pearl in Barcelona , Salou (Spain) and Sittard, Almere (Holland).
-Centenary Parade for the ‘Tour de France’ in Paris .
- ‘MOON’ a new year’s eve evening in Nantes
- Creation of the ‘DETOURS D’EXPEDITION’ show
- Production of the show ‘The 8th Wonder’ played in Carmaux, Terrason, Bordeaux for the Nov’Art Festival and in Barcelona for the ‘Forum 2004’
-‘Moon’ in Rome for “ La Nuit Blanche ”
- Simurgh in Köln and London
- Pearl in Leucate, Rotterdam ..
- Expedition Detour for the Nice carnival and St Raphael
- Special production for the Nice carnaval
- Don Quichotte in Alcala de Henares (birth place of Cervantes)
- Simurgh in the Falkirk street Theatre festival “ Big in Falkirk” ( Scotland )
- La 8th Wonder in Salamenca in Spain on the prestigious Plaza Mayor, in Las Palmas aux Canaries, in Heerlen in Netherlands.
- Big Parade in Chongqing (China) as part of the twinning between Toulouse and Chongqing.
- Special production for the Nice carnaval
- Don Quichotte in Uijeongbu in South Korea
- Plasticiens Volants in Canada : Pearl in Montréal Just for Laughs festival and Quebec Summer festival
- Pêcheur de Lune in Dresden (Germany) 800 th aniversary of the city.
- Pearl in Foligno (Italie), Arles, Lorient and The Grand Bornand (France), Antigua (Caraïbes)
- Parade in the streets of Chambery, Orléans, Cambrai, Dax, Tunis, Clermont Ferrand, Luxembourg, Byron Bay, Marrakech
- New version of Pearl for the 32th America's cup, in Vive Valencia shedule.
- Simurgh in Koweit for the Hooda Qaddumi's book issue (The Birds 'Journey to Mount Qaf), in collaboration with theater students of the Loyac
- Production of Babilonia in Leucate (France), deambulatory version of The 8th Wonder. The show has been performed in Porto for The FITEI.
- Pêcheur de Lune - Les Noctibules, festival in Annecy
- Production for Festa Tolosa! Toulouse 2013, Capitale européenne de la culture (2007)
- Pearl for the St Patrick's festival in Dublin.
- Pêcheur de Lune for the "Printemps Francais d'Ukraine" opening day in Kiev (see the video here)
- Pearl, Don Quichotte and Babilonia in Sibiu (Romania) for The International Theater festival
- Opening ceremony for Expo 2008 in Zaragoza (Spain) with Groupe F
- New version of Détours d'Expedition in Rodez (France)
- Performance with our big balloon supporting an acrobat in a production of the Cirque du Soleil in Lecce (Italy).